International marketing line：86-314-2296011
What is PVC drainage pipe?
PVC drainage pipe is made of health grade polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, adding an appropriate amount of stabilizer, lubricant, filler, colorant, etc. it is extruded by plastic extruder and injected by injection molding machine. The production of pipes and fittings is completed through cooling, curing, setting, inspection, packaging and other processes.
Product advantages of PVC drainage pipe
1. The surface hardness and tensile strength of the pipe are excellent, and the safety factor of the pipe is high.
2. aging resistance is good, normal service life can reach more than 50 years.
3. The pipeline has excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acid, alkali and salt, and is suitable for industrial sewage discharge and transportation.
4. The friction coefficient of the pipeline is small, the water flow is smooth, it is not easy to block, and the maintenance workload is less.
5. The material has high oxygen index and self extinguishing property.
6. The linear expansion coefficient of the pipeline is small, which is 0.07mm / ℃, and the deformation is small under the influence of temperature. Compared with cast iron drainage pipe, the thermal conductivity and elastic modulus are small, and the frost resistance is excellent.
7. Pipes and pipe fittings can be connected by bonding, which has the advantages of simple construction method, convenient operation and high installation efficiency.
8. Good water tightness: the installation of PVC-U pipe has good water tightness no matter it is connected with adhesive or rubber ring.
How to distinguish the quality of PVC drainage pipe?
1. Measure the wall thickness: to see if it meets the specified wall thickness. Here, we should also pay attention to the fact that some pipes are evacuated, and the wall thickness at both ends meets the requirements, but the wall thickness in the middle is thinner, which does not meet the use requirements. At the same time, the cost is reduced by evacuation.
2. Quantity length: to see if it has reached the specified length, some manufacturers reduce the price by shortening the length. According to GB / t10002.1-2006, negative deviation is not allowed.
1. See glossiness: good surface gloss looks oily, belongs to high quality products.
2. Look at the color: the standard high-quality PVC-U pipe is light beige. If the pipe turns pale, it means that the calcium powder is added too much. Some manufacturers add too much miscellaneous materials and recycled materials to make the pipe black and yellow.
Weighing: compare the weight of two pipes of the same caliber, wall thickness and length. The one with high weight has too much calcium powder and impurities, and the material is impure and can not meet the requirements.
If possible, you can step on the edge of the pipe to see if it can be easily crushed. If the broken pipe is a "high calcium tablet", some manufacturers add excessive calcium powder in the pipe production in order to save costs and improve profits. This kind of pipe is cheap, but its hardness is much lower, fragile and unqualified. High quality PVC pipe with foot kick or even car rolling will be flat will not crack more will not be broken, poor quality PVC pipe with foot kick can be broken!
Inspection and test report: the inspection report of pipe material and the test report of its hygiene index should be obtained, and the original is the best.
1. Technical index (according to GB / t10002.1-2006)
2. Vicat softening temperature ≥ 80 ℃
3. Longitudinal retraction ≤ 5%
4. There is no change in the surface after impregnation with dichloromethane
5. Drop weight impact test (0 ℃) TIR ≤ 5 ℅
6. The ring stress is 36Mpa / 38Mpa, and there is no crack or leakage after 1 hour.